- Disaster and Emergency Planning and Training
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Services
- Product development and marketing support for law enforcement and public safety products
- Police Management Support and Special Projects
- Police Promotional Examination Development and Administration
- Security and Safety Planning
- Private Investigations (CA Lic. #PI28933)
Thomas Connelly is the president and founder of Connelly Consulting. In 2009 he retired as a Captain from the Los Altos (CA) Police Department after a career that spanned over 28 years. He is experienced in a wide variety of public safety functions, including emergency and disaster management, SWAT and tactical responses, organizational development and leadership, supervisory skills development and police management practices. He is also experienced in Protective Security Operations, private investigations, and other security related services.
Mr. Connelly is a member of the Emergency Management and Homeland Security Professionals Association, California Peace Officers’ Association, the California Association of Tactical Officers, the Peace Officers Research Association of California, the Police Executive Research Forum, and the Educational Community for Homeowners. He is an advisory board member for The First Tee of Silicon Valley and is a board member for a condominium community homeowners’ association.
Mr. Connelly founded Connelly Consulting in 2009 to serve his clients’ needs in disaster and emergency planning, litigation consulting and various police administrative and management support capacities.